*Car insurance from £166
10% of new car insurance customers paid £166 or less between 1st February - 30th April 2017. Actual premium depends on individual circumstances, payment method and cover chosen.
Comprehensive car insurance packed with:
- Uninsured driver promise^ so you won't lose your no claims discount if you're hit by an uninsured driver.
- A courtesy car included as standard when your vehicle is being fixed by an approved repairer.
- You can manage your policy online – with no administration charges.
Our over 60s car insurance includes:
- Windscreen cover – so if your windscreen is broken, the cost of repairing or replacing it or any window glass in the car is covered. Limits apply.
- 24/7 access to a UK-based claims service that’s available 365 days a year.
For full cover details please read our policy wording.
Take a look at our optional extras
Legal expenses only £29.60 a year
Getting legal advice can be costly, so our legal expenses cover gives you up to £100,000 to cover you for any disputes.
Breakdown cover from only £40.00 a year
We have three levels of cover to give you peace of mind when you're on the road.
Replacement car cover only £26.50
With our replacement car cover, you'll be back on the road in no time if your car's written off or stolen.
Excess protection only £30.00 a year
Make sure you’re not out of pocket if you have an accident. With our excess protection cover, your excess can be reimbursed.
Key protection only £20.00 a year
If your home, car, office or security safe keys are lost, stolen or break in the lock, our key protection gives you up to £1,500 of cover, including VAT.
Essential breakdown tips
Whether a deadline is involved, such as catching a flight or arriving at a wedding on time, or you’ve just taken the car on a drive for the pure pleasure of it, breaking down is never a welcome experience. Still, like with many things in life, it can be made more bearable with a little bit of prep.